Why should we conserve forest and wildlife?
The primary reason to conserve forests and wildlife is to provide oxygen to breathe. … Forests provide shelter to a wide range of animals. If the trees are destroyed, these animals also die as they do not have their natural habitat. This destruction makes many of the endangered species of plants and animals extinct.
How can we conserve forest and wildlife Class 10?
How can we conserve wildlife?
- Developing protective areas such as national parks, wildlife sanctuaries to protect the animals in their natural habitat.
- The endangered and vulnerable species can be kept in captivity in places such as zoos and bred to increase their population.
Why do we need to conserve the forest?
We are basically dependent on forests for our survival. And so their conservation is of essential importance. The most important function of forests is that it produces mass amounts of oxygen as a by-product of photosynthesis. … Forests also prevent soil erosion and keep soil pollution in check.
Why do we need conserve wildlife?
1) we need to conserve wildlife because it protects the ecosystem. Wildlife species can maintain the ecological balance of nature. So we have to save wildlife species. … Because forests are the natural habitats and trees are shelters for wild animals.
Why we need to conserve vegetation and wildlife resources?
The main four reason to conserve natural vegetation are. 1)It play a major role in enhansing the quality of enviornment. 2) It modify local climate ,control soil erosion,support a variety of industries. 3) It provide livlihood for many communities,provide humus to soil and shelter to the wildlife.
How do we conserve forest and wildlife?
Some of the steps we can take to conserve our forest resources are as follows:
- Regulated and Planned Cutting of Trees: …
- Control over Forest Fire: …
- Reforestation and Afforestation: …
- Check over Forest Clearance for Agricultural and Habitation Purposes: …
- Protection of Forests: …
- Proper Utilisation of Forest and Forests Products:
Why is it essential to conserve wildlife give three reasons?
Generally, we apply wildlife conservation to species that are in danger of becoming extinct by unnatural causes. These can be causes such as pollution, climate change, unreasonable laws. Moreover, quotas can lead to excessive hunting and high number of wild animals in captivity.
Why should we conserve?
There are three main reasons why we conserve: To repair some of the damage done by humans and maintain the environment for future generations. To maintain species diversity for our benefit and that of wildlife. To provide opportunities for education and the enjoyment of the environment.
Why is it important to conserve forests Class 8?
It is important to conserve forests because forests provide us with with many of its products like wood, timber,etc.It helps in maintaining the temperature of earth’s atmosphere leading to reduction of global warming. It also maintains the water cycle leading to increase in rainfall.
What are the benefits of conserving forest Class 10?
Class 10 Question
Advantages of conserving forest: – It prevents soil erosion and floods. – It helps to maintain the water cycle. – It produces huge amounts of raw materials for the industries.