What is environmental degradation and how can it be controlled?
Environmental degradation can be prevented by framing effective relevant policies related to the use of renewable sources of energy instead of non-renewable sources, protection of species from their extinction, conservation of water resources from the polluted materials and chemicals from industries, factories, …
What solutions can be done in order to prevent the degradation of environmental health?
Modifying a production process to produce less waste. Using non-toxic or less toxic chemicals as cleaners, degreasers and other maintenance chemicals. Implementing water and energy conservation practices. Reusing materials such as drums and pallets rather than disposing of them as waste.
How can we control environmental degradation justify your answer with explanation?
Answer Expert Verified
- Control of Population.
- Should be Avoid Petrol.
- Should use the Resources like Air, Water in Appropriate quantity.
- Should use the electricity in the proper ways.
- Industries should not be in Cities.
- We shouldn’t do Deforestation.
- should keep the Management of the Solid waste.
How is degradation controlled?
The land degradations can be controlled by management of deforestation, manag-ing irrigation, managing urban sprawl, managing min-ing and quarrying, managing agricultural intensifica-tion and land reclamation.
How can you protect the environment as a student?
10 THINGS TO DO TO SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH AS A STUDENT
- Eliminate Waste from Lunches.
- Stop Littering.
- Reduce Paper Consumption.
- Save Electricity.
- Save Water.
- Swap Regular School Supplies.
- Bring Reusable Bags to the Grocery Store.
- Walk to School or Take a Bike, Avoid Taking Cars or Carpool When Possible.
How can humans prevent environmental problems?
Recycle (& then recycle properly) Implementing recycling habits into your daily life is one of the most effective ways to help lessen landfill waste, conserve natural resources, save habitats, reduce pollution, cut down on energy consumption, and slow down global warming.
How can you prevent and manage environmental health issues?
30 Ways to Protect the Environment
- Painting your house? Use a latex paint. …
- Get a tune-up. Properly maintained vehicles get better gas mileage and emit fewer pollutants.
- Don’t top off your gas tank. …
- Conserve energy. …
- Don’t burn your yard waste. …
- Plant a tree. …
- Park the car.